JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Poems~

Unexpected

Unexpected beauty
The rush of pure elegance
Simply beauty that comes from within
Leaves you wanting and desiring more of its beauty
Breathe taking
The rush of the simple elegance of the beauty from within
The blossom's of richness that comes
Unexpected beauty encased inside of each bloom
Delicate elegance of simple beauty
Held in richness
Unexpected Beauty
~Beth~

Rose

Petals blossoming
Soft delicate blooming colors
Fragrant smells of  petal soft sweetness
Petals fully blooming in rich soft rainbow colors
Painted love
Sunshine and rainbow's of petals of glorious beauty
Blossoming into full glory of beauty
Sweet smells of beauty
Blossoming richness
Petals

~Beth~



Found the photo of the rose from:
www.pictu...roses.com/
rose-photos
white-roses.htm




What is your favorite flower?


2 comments:

JL Dodge said...

We have too many favorite flowers LOL

first off we thank you so much for trying new forms with us, we dont always do them correct, but that is part of the learning process... right?
So in the spirit of helping, this form is nine lines long and has a specific syllable count of 2,4,6,8,2,8,6,4,2
your beautilully worded poem is ten lines with a syllable count of 5,8,9,13,3,14,11,5,5,2

Please dont let this discourage you, we do these for exercise's and we all make mistakes, hope this helps !


ENJOY
JL&B

Helena White said...

Thank you for your kind words and for visiting my blog Beth...I love roses! Unexpected Beauty, nice!


♥ ஆεlεɳa ~.^