JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

100 Things About Me~

Tara, over at "Undeserving Grace" is hosting a very exciting link.
It is called a "100 Things About Me."
I thought this would be a great link up.
A fun way for us all to get to know our bloggie friends a bit better.

  1. I love Summer it is my favorite season of the year!
  2. I consider ice cream a staple in the freezer. I think it should be served as a main dish!
  3. I love butter pecan ice cream
  4. I think everyone should have dessert for the main course at least once in their life! I try to do it at least once a month!
  5. I love to travel
  6. Red is my favorite color. But I wear mostly pink and greens.
  7. I love getting Mani-cures and Pedi-cures 
  8. I like going for walks with my CK girl. Our favorite place is across the street in the field and around the school grounds.
  9. I'm a classic movie buff
  10. I love the ocean and the mountains both! Guess that is why I live where I live in Oregon!
Photobucket



Do you have little unknown own facts you want to share with us?





3 comments:

Abhishek said...

I love the oceans and the mountains!!

they are awesome!! Thanks for the link!!

with warm regards
Another Author

Southhamsdarling said...

Hi Bethe. As you say, this certainly is a good way for your bloggy friends to get to know you a little more. Phew! I thought you were going to list all the 100 things in one post for a moment!! I love the oceans and mountains as well, although we don't have any mountains that close to where I live.

Petra said...

I like cool summer rain showers and the smell of rain. Blessings!