JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, July 21, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 148

Bursting with sunshine!
I don't know what kind of flower this is.
But..
It reminds me of of the sunshine!
 Bursting stars of sunshine actually!



Bursting Stars Of Sunshine


Do you know the name of this beautiful flower?


3 comments:

Southhamsdarling said...

Hi Bethe. It looks to me a bit like Hypericum Calycinum - better known as the Rose of Sharon. You could google it to see what you think, but, yes, it is a sunshine plant!!

rainbow said...

That's the one thing I remember about OR, the flowers. Even the weed were beautiful! Thanks for the photos and memories.

Thanks also for your comments and prayers left at Rainbow Mom, they help sooo much and yes if Jerry and I do get to come up we will have a personal meeting and I am looking as forward to that as seeing OR again. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT. HOPE YOU HAVE THE BEST WEEKEND EVER.

rainbow (Momma Lyn)

Maggie said...

It's beautiful. : )