Hello and happy Thursday filled with so much to be thankful for.
As you all know and if you are new to my blog. I just love linking up with Tara over at Undeserving Grace and the thankful list.
We all have so much to be thankful for everyday.
Sometimes its just waking up and breathing.
So lets see what we have from this week of adventures journeys in life to be thankful for. Then hop on over and check out Tara and all the other wonderful ladies and gents that have linked up.
See you there.
- Laying in the afternoon sun with CK girl in the grass
- Laughter of children playing ball in the next yard over
- My postman who brings my mail to me. Whom I'm so grateful for the service he provides me 6 days a week
- A warm smile and hello that makes you feel like a million
- Cool Summer breezes
- Comforting words of love
- Pool side fun
- God's amazing love
- My oldest daughter who calls me at all hours of the day and night to let me know she is heading to work. ( I know sounds weird. But it blesses me)
- Salesman that makes it easy to purchase my birthday gift for granddaughter and get it to her as well
- Cheap pretty watches with bling
- Whispered I love yous
- A hand up from sitting in the lawn
- CK's soft fur against my feet
- My mom's voice
What wonderful things are you thankful for this wonderful Thursday and week?