JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, July 3, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 130


This little morning beauty sits across the street in a beautiful little garden heading over to our field where we love to walk with our CK girl.
It is getting harder for her to go on long walks.
They are getting shorter.
So we try to find some little spaces of beauty around the neighborhood that we both can enjoy.
It appears I maybe on some of my walks by myself.
That deeply saddens me.
But she does get a burst of wind and is ready for some small jaunts around the complex.
She finds some of the most interesting things to sniff and look at.
I found this beauty myself though.
I decided we both could sit and rest near the flowers for a bit and enjoy the sun and beauty of the morning.

Resting Beauty
Do you like to sit in the morning sun?

3 comments:

Amanda said...

11:7 Truly the light is sweet, and a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to behold the sun...

Southhamsdarling said...

Very pretty little photo today, Bethe. I think most of us enjoy the morning sunshine. Sometimes early mornings are the best part of the day. Blessings my friend.

Desiree said...

How caring and compassionate you are towards your trusty, senior citizen pooch :) I love that you made time to sit with her and allow her to rest and soak up the sun! So many pet owners become impatient with their aged dogs and it is such a shame, as they have spent their lifetime totally devoted to us. Bless you, Bethe!