JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, July 9, 2011

100 Things About Me~

Tara, over at "Undeserving Grace" is hosting a very exciting link.
It is called a "100 Things About Me."
I thought this would be a great link up.
A fun way for us all to get to know our bloggie friends a bit better.


  1. My favorite car is a Jag
  2. I didn't get my license to drive until I was 23 years old
  3. My first car was a Plymouth
  4. I love muscle cars
  5. I use to date a guy who pitted for NASCAR
  6. I still enjoy going to the track and watching the races
  7. I raced in the powder puff car races out at Marysville track in California when I was younger.
  8. I never learned to snow ski though I grew up around the mountains and slopes
  9. I love sitting by a fireplace in the Winter time
  10. Christmas is my most treasured and favorite holiday. {Love celebrating the birth of my Savior}

Photobucket

How old where you when you got your driver's license?

No comments: