JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, July 29, 2011

Finger Print Friday ~ Moms Three Beauties


Fingerprint Friday

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of god
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of god
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of god

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them? Here's how to join in.

1. Blog with your interpretation of God's fingerprints. Be sure to link back to Beki,  http://www.blog.therustedchain.com/ so others can find the entire list of participants!
2. After you've posted your blog, sign the Linky. Have fun exploring the other links as well!
Please only sign in if you're participating. Hopefully this will make us look at things through fresh eyes throughout the week!

What could make a better finger print than the three beautiful daughters the Lord blessed me with.
Unless of course it was my ten grandchildren.
I seldom am able to have all three girls in the same place at one time.
This day July 16, I was so blessed to have them all located in the same park at the same time for a birthday party they all where attending for a mutual friends child.
So I manged to get them to agree to a photo op for me.
I was able to get one with me and them and a few of the three of them together.
As well as a few others with two of the girls that they grew up with that I will share later.
I was so tickled to be able to have this photo op.
I so wish I could have manged all ten grandchildren.
Maybe next time.
Only some of the grandchildren where here at the park with us running around having a grand time.
This park is called "Freedom Park", in North Highlands, California.
I believe it is called that because it was apart of McCallen Air Force Base at one time.
There is a Air Museum right next too the park.
Which when I was a child it was on the base and I remember love going to the air museum as a child.
In fact I have several interesting memories of McCallen Air force Base actually.
I guess that would be natural due to the fact dad was in the military and we were on base a lot.

My Three Beauties & My self


Moms Girls

Heather is the oldest on the left Amber in the middle is the middle child and she will let you know she is too. And then there is Racheal my baby.
They grew up so fast and have turned into hard working, wonderful young woman and mothers.
I couldn't be prouder!

Brightly shining with smiles bright
Each one given
With delight
Gifts from heaven
Shaped a life
Many joys of celebration
Each one a joy to hold
Brightly shining bright
Each smile held tight Through the years
A gift of life given
To nurture, hold, and love 
Brightly shining smiles
My daughters

~Beth~


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beth, you have a wonderful looking family.

Thanks for the link and have a great weekend :-)

~Ron

Anonymous said...

What happy photos!

Unknown said...

aww, I have three grown daughters too!
So much love and fun in your photos!

Rainbow said...

Bethe
Thank you for sharing this lovely photo :) I need to get my mom to let me take some pictures of us...she doesn't like her picture taken :(

Hope your weekend is great
Blessings
Rainbow

Southhamsdarling said...

Your love for your family always shines through your posts, Bethe. What an absolutely beautiful photo of you and your three lovely daughters. Ten grandchildren?! Wouldn't it be wonderful to get them all together at some time soon. Blessings to you and your lovely family my friend.