JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, July 23, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 150


One of my patio beauties.
It is now in full bloom.
After the crash of the bird feeders it received some damage.
Hoping she will snap back and flourish.
Time will tell.

Yellow Ice

How is your weekend going?



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow so many buds - how beautiful

Linda said...

Beth...that is such an unusual plant! So very pretty!

Happy Saturday to you!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Cynthia said...

Whoa, that is a gorgeous flower. My weekend
is wonderful and Hot in more ways than one.

Petra said...

Beautiful flower! My weekend has been hot but blessed! Hope yours is too!

Petra said...

I mean blessed, not hot! :-)

Unknown said...

blessings,
love your spirits.