JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, July 4, 2011

PlayDate ~ Patio Dinner

Last weekend my hubby had the entire weekend off.
Which working retail as you know is very rare.
He decided he would BBQ our dinner on Saturday evening.
I asked our lovely neighbor Pat if she would like to join us for dinner.
She said she would love too.
She sat a beautiful dining area on her patio.
Our patio is right across from hers.
So we had the BBQ on our patio and the meal at hers.
It was like an extended living area for the day and early evening.
She sat a beautiful dinner table for us to dine at.
With the beauty of blooming flowers surrounding us.
The sun dancing above in all her brilliance.
It made for a lovely outdoor room to enjoy our meal and each others company.
We both made side dishes to go with the wonderful BBQ chicken that hubby made.
So it was six hands pulling out all the stops for an unforgettable dining experience.
The entrees and the main course were just yummy!
The company delightful.
Conversation refreshing.
It was a beautiful early evening dinner outside.
What could be better than breaking bread and fellowship with wonderful people.
God truly has blessed us with dear neighbors.
After dinner Pat and I went to Saturday evening church service.
It was a wonderful close to a perfectly delightful day.

NIV

John 6:32-35

Jesus said to them. "I tell you the truth, it is not Moses who has given you the bread from heaven, but is my Father who gives you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of God is he who comes don from heaven and gives life to the world."
"Sir," they said, "from now on give us this bread."
Then Jesus declared, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry and he who believes in me will never be thirsty,'


Preparations

Did I Forget Anything?

A Late Afternoon Setting

Super Is Served


Where Do I Start?
Napkin & Prayers


Do you like dining outside?



 
Come join along in the playdates with Laura of over at "WellSpring"; I'm sure you will be delighted and Love all the wonderful moments and encounters of love that God reveals to us daily.
Just link up or go hopping along. What a wonderful adventure it will be.
Have a wonderful and safe 4th of July.
Blessings


 
 

5 comments:

Laura said...

I love dining outside! And your lucky sweetheart! He had dinner with TWO beautiful ladies. :) How wonderful to have a sister-friend that you can have a patio dinner with and go to church with. Happy Independence Day, Beth!

Southhamsdarling said...

Yes, I love dining outside when the weather is right. It just gives everything a completely different atmosphere, doesn't it. Pat laid the table very prettily and the food looks divine!! Happy Independence Day my friend. Having a meal with friends is just wonderful.

Connie said...

Today was a perfect day for dining outside! July 4th in western Washington can be risky, but today was warm and sunny.

I dearly love the rain, but thanking JESUS today for the sun on so many who dined outside. Glad you had a wonderful Independence Day!

All for GOD,
Connie

Amy said...

What a wonderful setting, table, and meal! Sounds like a great time. . . you didn't forget anything:) I do love eating outdoors. The fresh air seems to make food taste even better!

Katz78 said...

I love to eat outside. I'm sorry I missed dinner. I'll try and make it to the next one. (How about in 2 weeks??????) lol Love ya.