JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Another Picture I Edited at Picnik

Was playing with the Picnik link trying to figure it out. I must be a bit slow as I still cannot figure out where they are on my computer and how to post them to my blog. So I email them to myself and then copy the picture. There must be an easier way. But am having fun learning. Having issues as well with finding my photos so I can edited them. It seems you can only download a picture at a time or maybe I haven't found out how to download entire set. I will though. I don't give up easy.
This picture was taken at my granddaughters 7th birthday party.
Amber had a huge party at the park for her with a pinata. It was a wonderful day.
It was a lovely day for October. But.... of course in the Sacramento valley they are having their Indian Summer about that time.













4 comments:

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady. I love your Beautiful photo of you and your grandaught so sweet. Im so sorry you are having a job finding your photos. If you would like maybe I can help you. go to my picture on YOUR followers and then go to massage . and tell me if you would like me to help you out... Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my new Tablescape so sweet of you.
XXOO Diane

Southhamsdarling said...

Lovely photo today for us to look at. I agree - you will get it sorted. I admire how you have really got into this blogging journey and all the things you do. Hope CK was pleased to see you home again!

Kirsty Girl said...

love picnik isn't it fun?

Abhishek said...

Picnik is fun!!

May I tell you that both of you have a lovely 70 mm smile!!


with warm regards
Another Author