JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, July 25, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~ Day 152

This was taken when we first arrived at the Park.
I wanted the girls to stand still near the tree till we could figure out what direction we would go.
It seems this park has changed quite a bit since I lived there.
I was a bit miffed by paying park fees of $5. when we truly couldn't use the facilities as it is being used as a homeless community.
{Story to come in an up coming post.}

It was truly a lovely day.
The park is "Discovery Park"
It is where the Sacramento River and the American River come together.
If you goggle you will find lots and lots of wonderful information on this water way along the two rivers.
It is truly a beautiful area.
I use to love to come to this park when I was a kid and when the girls where growing up.


Sunshine Smiles
McKinzee & Rylee
Do you have favorite parks you like to go too?


1 comment:

Rainbow said...

Oh this is so sweet!!! I know paying $5.oo for parking....I love strolling along any nature park/trail. Thank you for sharing.

Blessings
Rainbow