JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Prompt 5: Nature (N) - GREAT BARRIER REEF

A new month of acrostic's. Every month a new batch of words and challenges are released for us to work with. Please go check them out over at:

http://acrosticonly.blogspot.com/


Acrostic Only



Prompt 5: Nature (N) - GREAT BARRIER REEF


Getaways awaiting the traveling tourist
Rich wonders and beauty found
Enticing a world from afar
A natural wonder to see
Treasures awaiting to be found

Beneath the sea floor awaits
Astounding life rich in beauty
Raising botanical life and gems
Rich in many living color's
Inviting those to come below
Enlightening us with its glory
Research of sea life below

Relishing each moment below sea
Effortlessly enjoying the swarming beauty
Endless treasure to be found
Featuring beauty under the sea

~Beth~

Have you ever been to the Great Barrier Reef?

1 comment:

Nanka said...

Fantastic and was feeling the deep sea life. Enjoyed your Acrostic work thoroughly!!