JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, July 22, 2011

Prompt From Dodge Write's

Today over at Dodge write she has this wonderful prompt for us. Please come along and join in the fun.


http://dodgewrites.blogspot.com/
The rules for these words are you must use all of them as they are given in prose or poetry.

Today's words are ...BELIEF, WATER, CYCLE, FREEDOM, RACE, AUTHOR, FEELINGS, BARRIER, JOY, HEART ....
OURS IS:


Belief comes when you believe with your heart 
As you water the soul with His word
Each word brings freedom
As each cycle of the living word
Brings you fullness in Him
It is in Him you gain your true freedom
As you run your race in this life
The Author and finisher of this world
Will be there to great you in the end
Your feelings have no barrier
To the real joy your heart will have
On that glorious day
When we all meet in heaven
With Him who first loved us

~Beth~

Where do you find your true freedom?
 

1 comment:

Susie Swanson said...

So beautiful Beth and touching. You used those words so good..Susie