JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, July 22, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 149

I so wanted to get my bird feeders up so the birds would have some feeders.
Well my lovely neighbor let me use her shepherds hook for the feeders.
I thought YEA!
Finally I can feed and watch the birds once again.
We even wired the shepherds hook so that when the winds came it would hold.
Sadly while I was gone the squirrels manged to knock them down.
So I am back to square one on finding another way to hand those wonderful feeders.
I thought it looked so inviting there too.
I guess the squirrels did as well.


Patio Feeders On  A Hook


Do you enjoy feeding the birdsand wild life?




No comments: