JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Traveling


WhooHoo!
I'm headed out to see three of the most amazing daughters.
Ten wonderful amazing grandchildren.
Another graduation!
(Oldest is graduating from surgical tech school on Thursday, evening July 16, 2011.)
Summer sunshine and fun for the weekend!
What could be better than that?
Heading out after work on Wednesday evening.
Hubby will be holding down the fort.
I wish he was coming....
But...
Someone needs to take care of the CK girl and make the money for fun!
So....
We elect the hubby for that job.
He is such a good sport!
As well as very good at taking care of the CK girl.
Seriously I am blessed to have a hubby who is willing to let me be a jet setter for the few days or so that I can be there for our daugthers.
I know he would love to see them and the grandchildren as well.
Plus the rest of the family and friends.
Though he does have a guys trip that is coming up that he goes on every year.
Though he did say he may not go this year.
Really!?
At any rate it is going to be an amazing trip and time with my girls and grandchildren.
I know I will be wishing the trip would be longer or that I was moving back down there or them up here.
From the sounds of it they already of lots of fun and exciting things planned.
I also will get to see my niece from the sounds of it who is home visiting as well.
That will be so COOL!
I also plan on touching bases with a few of my friends.
The Lord has blessed us with amazing friends.
So as you can see; there truly will never be enough time for everything.
Or to see everyone and do all the things I would like to do!





5 comments:

rainbow said...

Sounds like GREAT FUN, get lots of Photos and share as usual. I can tell this will been a blessed time. ENJOY TOO THE LIMITS, I KNOW THIS WILL BEEN A SUPER GREAT WEEKEND.

rainbow (Momma Lyn)

Southhamsdarling said...

Such a joyous post Bethe, and I can feel your excitement and happiness right over here in England!!! How wonderful that you will be seeing your daughters and grandchildren, and how good of hubby to stay behind to look after CK. My hubby usually does the staying behind bit! have a wonderful time and don't forget to tell us all about it. Safe travels!

Linda said...

Safe travels Bethe...Have a blast with those kids and grandkids!

Love, Linda

Rainbow said...

Bethe,
I hope you have fun!!!! and that your travels are safe n sound...looking forward to the pics and blogs when you return. Have fun with the kids and grandkids

Blessings
Rainbow (Gina)

Unknown said...

Sounds wondrous!
http://www.kimnelsonwrites.com/2011/07/14/failure-to-act-loss/