JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Prompt~

Have been missing JL over at "Dodge Writes" She has had a bit of a computer issues as I'm sure we all have experienced at one point or another. So glad she is back up and running. Here are her ten words to use this week. Rules below. Go link up and have some fun! I know I sure do! Or have fun reading what others do with the words.



http://dodgewrites.blogspot.com/


The rules are you must use 8 of the 10 words as they are given, in prose or poetry... Today's words are ... FILM, HYPE, PROTECTION, LEFTOVER, FUNDAMENTAL, COMMERCIAL, DECLARE, ACCLAMATION, FESTIVITY, HUNTRESS...



As preparation for the festivity begins
Many declare about all the hype

All the protection surrounding
The film crew

It is fundamental in gearing up
As the commercial gets under way

Acclamation is needed
For the water scenes

As the huntress declares
How cold the water is


Nothing will be leftover
From the film crews festivities

~Beth~



Have you had any commercials filmed in your home town?

2 comments:

JL Dodge said...

You always make my day when you join in with us Beth !! LOVE YOU !!

Susie Swanson said...

Great job on this one Beth..Susie