JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, July 18, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 145

One of my strolls through the field I found this huge branch laying in the field.
The field over grown.
Sunshine dandelion's covering the field.
Trees in full swing of Summer.
The drop back of a well groomed school!
A dead branch laying as a trap.
I found the scene interesting!


Unusual Beauty

Do you like taking pictures of unusual beauty and then wonder why?