JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Three Word Wednesday Promt~

http://www.threewordwednesday.com/

This week's words:

Banter; noun: the playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks; verb: Talk or exchange remarks in a good-humored or teasing way.

Fumble; verb: Use the hands clumsily while doing or handling something; noun: An act of using the hands clumsily while doing or handling something.

Glance; verb: Take a brief or hurried look; hit something at an angle and bounce off obliquely; noun: A brief or hurried look.


With awkward glance
A fumbled hand gesture
And friendly banter
I shyly blush
With a flirting laugh

~Beth~


Do you playfully flirt?


6 comments:

Nanka said...

You have painted a picture with your words and have nicely incorporated the prompt words.

Ramesh Sood said...

What a visual.. well done.. lovely post..this!!

Angel said...

Playful and fun.

Rainbow said...

This is amazing!!! your work is astonishing keep up the great blogs. You inspire me every day.

Blessings
Rainbow

Unknown said...

You've made flirtation seem so coy and sweet.

Bethe77 said...

Nanka I have tried to leave you several post with no success Im so sorry as I have wanted to respond to some of your great writings on your blog. Thank you for faithfully stopping in.
Blessings