JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thankful Thursday~

Here we are once again sharing all the wonderful blessing of the past week. I know it is only a small list of thousands that I'm sure we all can come up with. I love linking up with Tara over at Undeserving Grace.
I'd like to thank Gina for helping me out last week in linking me up while I was traveling. It is so wonderful to feel so blessed, grateful and thankful!

  1. Gina helping me link up last week
  2. Safe traveling journey's as I traveled this past week to and from
  3. My hubby says "Milk";  so Milk it is
  4. New memories to treasure from my time with my girls and the grandchildren
  5. Prayer lines that stand with you in prayers; as well as family and love ones who stand and pray with you in the gap for so many various needs that are going up to the Lord
  6. Our police and emergency response teams and those that serve the public so we can feel safe
  7. Sleep
  8. Girlfriends that are there and just let you be you
  9. Parks
  10. Swing sets and slides
  11. Great parking places
  12. Zodiac flea medication shampoo with oatmeal conditioner for CK girl as well as the Zodiac flea spray for the carpets and furniture
  13. Children's church
  14. Summer dresses and cute pumps to go with them
  15. My daughter's love All three of them


What's on your list today that you are thankful for?

http://www.undeservingrace.com/


No comments: