Here we are once again sharing all the wonderful blessing of the past week. I know it is only a small list of thousands that I'm sure we all can come up with. I love linking up with Tara over at Undeserving Grace.
I'd like to thank Gina for helping me out last week in linking me up while I was traveling. It is so wonderful to feel so blessed, grateful and thankful!
- Gina helping me link up last week
- Safe traveling journey's as I traveled this past week to and from
- My hubby says "Milk"; so Milk it is
- New memories to treasure from my time with my girls and the grandchildren
- Prayer lines that stand with you in prayers; as well as family and love ones who stand and pray with you in the gap for so many various needs that are going up to the Lord
- Our police and emergency response teams and those that serve the public so we can feel safe
- Girlfriends that are there and just let you be you
- Swing sets and slides
- Great parking places
- Zodiac flea medication shampoo with oatmeal conditioner for CK girl as well as the Zodiac flea spray for the carpets and furniture
- Children's church
- Summer dresses and cute pumps to go with them
- My daughter's love All three of them
What's on your list today that you are thankful for?