JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Three Word Wednesday Promt~



http://www.threewordwednesday.com/2011/07/3ww-ccl_20.html
 


This week's words:


Early; adjective: Happening or done before the usual or expected time; happening, belonging to, or done near the beginning of a particular time or period; adverb: Before the usual or expected time; near the beginning of a particular time or period.

Jiggle; verb: Move about lightly and quickly from side to side or up and down; noun: A quick, light shake.

Quality; noun: The standard of something as measured against other things of a similar kind; the degree of excellence of something; general excellence or a standard or level; a distinctive attribute or characteristic possessed by someone or something.


The quality of the day
Is not measured by the early rise
But by the journey of the day
As I  go about my business
Singing my jiggle  of love
All day long
Right into the night light

~Beth~

2 comments:

Nanka said...

Great thoughts to make life's journey easier Beth and I so much agree with you!!

Sheilagh Lee said...

Very beautiful thoughts.:)