JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

100 Things About Me~

Tara, over at "Undeserving Grace" is hosting a very exciting link.
It is called a "100 Things About Me."
I thought this would be a great link up.
A fun way for us all to get to know our bloggie friends a bit better.


  1. I watch all the ABC soap opera's {How silly is that?}
  2. I am petrified of mice
  3. I went to water ski camp the last year of high school
  4. I love the museums
  5. My first job was working on the cherry belts in "The Dalles, Oregon"
  6. I don't like processed cherries in any way shape or form. Only fresh off the tree
  7. I started babysitting when I was 10 years old. My wage per hour started out at 25c.  
    (really dating self here) I think when I stop babysitting I was making 75c an hour.
  8. I moved out on my own and had my first apartment when I was still in high school
  9. I have been highlighting an coloring my hair since I was 14 years old
  10. I had my first grey hair when I was 17
Photobucket

When did you notice your first grey hair?

4 comments:

rainbow said...

I found my first gray hair when I was 15, but they didn't spread til I was working in the cash office at Office Depot 10 years ago. When the store manager spotted it he commented "What have we done to you?" I just laughed. Now it is streaked but with my last hair cut (it was pasted my shoulders but now in a neck line, real real short) I told Ernie "You just cut off all my Irish Heritage." It is not all gone but I am more gray then RED now. HA HA HA. Yea for GRAY POWER, I have earned every one.

LOVE AND BLESSINGS TOO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
rainbow (Momma Lyn)

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
I also found my first gray hair at the age of 35years old a long time ago... Thanks so much for your comment abouth me doing a Tablescape for you how sweet.
XXOO Diane

Kathe W. said...

first grey hair in my 60's- and yes I still have green only tomatoes in my garden also

Rainbow said...

Bethe,
I found my first grey hair at 41 OUCH!!!
Everything is almost dead around here we need rain.

Blessings
Rainbow (Gina)