JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Prompt ~ From Dodge Writes

http://dodgewrites.blogspot.com/
The rules are you must use the line as the first line in prose or poetry.

Today's line is ...A SIMPLE WHITE PICKET FENCE ...



A simple white picket fence
White washed with the hands of love
Wrapping around the velvet pasture of green lush grass
Hammered with a dream
Each picket filled with love
With dreams of more fulfilled
With each picket hammered with love
As the lush green grass of the pasture swayed
In the dance of the wind song
Of the dreams to come
Protected with the white washed picket fence
Each held a dream
Inside the gates of love
Surrounded by the white picket fence
Laid inside was the white daisy's of love
Held tenderly in the hands of his love
Surrounded by the white wash of
A simple white picket fence

~Beth~


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so pretty!

I Am Not Superwoman said...

I could totally visualize it. Nice post. Have a great day!

Dishilicious said...

i really like this. so beautiful. i do understand how white picket fences associates with love. :)

JL Dodge said...

This is as lovely as it gets Beth!
Thank you so much for joining in, Your responses always make me smile !
Love to you
JL