JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, July 7, 2011

100 Things About Me~

Tara, over at "Undeserving Grace" is hosting a very exciting link.
It is called a "100 Things About Me."
I thought this would be a great link up.
A fun way for us all to get to know our bloggie friends a bit better.


  1. I love spicy food
  2. I carry my camera in my purse with me wherever I go
  3. I have both a land line and a cell phone
  4. I have been in both the Atlantic Ocean and the Pacific Ocean
  5. I saw the Apollo flights lift off from my school yard when I was a wee girl in grade school
  6. I love to fly kites
  7. I cannot carry a tune at all. I only have a voice the Lord loves to hear sing and make a grateful noise. That would be "ME"!
  8. I think I'm the best boss I will ever have
  9. I miss my daddy who raised me and has gone home to be with the Lord
  10. I have been married twice

Photobucket

Have you ever swam in the ocean before?

1 comment:

Southhamsdarling said...

10 more interesting things that we learnt about you today, Bethe. I actually find it quite hard to sit down and think of things to say about myself! (I must be pretty boring then. Hee Hee!).