JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Another Prompt From JL Over At Dodge Wrties

We have another prompt from JL that I found that she posted earlier this week.
I have always enjoyed her prompts and find them challenging and creative.
You will find her link below.

http://dodgewrites.blogspot.com/

The rules are you must use this line as it is given, in prose or poetry, anywhere in your write... Today's line is ... HOME IS WHERE THEY LOVE YOU...

Yipping barks of love
As the tail wags
Joys of excitement
Twisting in the air
Flipping in every direction
Knowing....
Home is where they love you

~Beth~


Does your pet get crazy with excitement when you come home?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

definitely. Makes your heart glad, doesn't it, to be welcomed home like that.
walk in beauty.

JL Dodge said...

OO How I love this !!
Just wonderful Beth !!

Susie Swanson said...

Beautiful, Beth. Home is where the heart is...Susie