JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, July 29, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~ Day 156


How small they all look inside the bunny ears of the tree.
I think this may have been their favorite tree as well.
There were so many amazing large trees with unusual trunks we had no idea which way we wanted to go or what we wanted to do.
Lost inside the ears!


My what big ears you have!


How's your week wrapping up?




2 comments:

Rainbow said...

This picture is great :)

thank you for sharing

Blessings
Rainbow

Linda said...

Wow! What a cool tree! This picture does make the kids look tiny.