JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, July 15, 2011

Imagine This

Who ever wrote this did an awesome job. They as well put a lot of time and effort into it.
One of my dear friends who loves sending me inspirational things through my email sent this along.
I have recently decided to share some of the awesome forwards that are sent to me. I find them very encouraging and up lifting. I hope you do as well.
I just hate to see them sit there and not be enjoyed by all.
And since I am making this blog into a book for my grandson along with my other grandchildren; I thought what better way to share some of these awesome forwards that have up lifted me and encouraged me just when I needed them most.
Or a thought that would brighten my day.
Some are very thought provoking and make you want to be more and do more.
Hope they bring a little light into your life's as they have mine as I share them here.
Please enjoy!


Imagine that you had won the following prize in a contest: 
Each morning your bank would deposit $86,400.00 in your private account for your use.
However, this prize has rules, just as any game has certain rules.

The first set of rules would be:       
Everything that you didn't spend during each day would be taken away from you.     
You may not simply transfer money into some other account.  
You may only spend it.   
   
The second set of rules would be:     
The bank can end the game without warning; at any time it can say, It’s over, the game is over!  It can close the account and you will not receive a new one. 

What would you personally do?    
You would buy anything and everything you wanted right?  Not only for yourself, but for all people you love, right?  Even for people you don't know, because you couldn't possibly spend it all on yourself, right?  You would try to spend every cent, and use it all, right? 

ACTUALLY This GAME is REALITY! 
Each of us is in possession of such a magical bank. We just can't seem to see it.
 
The MAGICAL BANK is TIME!

Each morning we awaken to receive 86,400 seconds as a gift of life, and when we go to sleep at night, any remaining time is NOT credited to us.     
What we haven't lived up that day is forever lost. 
Yesterday is forever gone. 

Each morning the account is refilled, but the bank can dissolve your account at any time....WITHOUT WARNING.
SO, what will YOU do with your 86,400 seconds?
Those seconds are worth so much more than the same amount in dollars. 

Think about that, and always think of this: 
Enjoy every second of your life, because time races by so much quicker than you think. 
So take care of yourself, be Happy, Love Deeply and enjoy life!
 
Start spending! 
 

~Author Unknown~


What are you going to do with your 86,400?

3 comments:

Southhamsdarling said...

A real thought provoking one to share with us today, Bethe. It really makes you think, doesn't it, when you put it like that. Thanks for sharing.

rainbow said...

Thank You SOOOO much for this post, with all that has been going on wit my brother-in-law I have been letting some of my important stuff slide and this is showing me WHAT IS THE REAL PRIORITY.

HOPE YOU HAVE A SUPER WEEKEND, THANKS AGAIN.

rainbow (Momma Lyn)

Josie Two Shoes said...

This is excellent, Bethe, it really makes you stop and think! As I get older the days seem to fly by so quickly. I remember as a child that it seemed to take forever for Christmas and then the end of the school year to arrive. Now the months fold over into years going much too fast for my liking. Time is so precious, much too dear to spend in anger, revenge, or just as bad boredom. I plan to share this post with others, Bethe, it's an important message, THANKS!