JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, July 2, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 129

This is my wonderful neighbor Pat and her dear Monty.
Monty is CK's best buddy in that apartment.
They love to go on walks together.
He is an old man and she is the old gal.
Pat and I just love to do little outings when our schedules coincide.
I couldn't be blessed with a more wonderful neighbor's.
I actually have several wonderful neighbors.
The Lord truly blessed us when we moved here.
This picture was taken Early Fall last year when we went on a hike up at Larchmont Mountain.
What a beautiful view up there.
I think I need to go again on another hike up that way.
So many hiking areas around here to choose from
As you can see it was a beautiful day for all.

Pat and Her Monty
Do you have special neighbors you like to do outings with?


3 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm glad you have wonderful neighbors.

Linda said...

How fun to have good neighbors. We moved here 4 years ago and haven't really gotten to know the neighbors. We know some of their names and we smile and wave...but that's about it. I did have a party and a couple of them came to that but we never really got to visit.

Maybe in the near future we can change that.
You may have given me incentive! (smile)

Southhamsdarling said...

Hi Bethe. Lovely photo today of Pat and Monty. Good neighbours certainly are a blessing. We don't have any where we live now, as we are just surrounded by fields, so it is lovely and peaceful!