JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, July 1, 2011

Prompt 1: Single Word (SW) – REASON

A new month of acrostic's. Every month a new batch of words and challenges are released for us to work with. Please go check them out over at:
Prompt 1: Single Word (SW)REASON

Rational
Explanations
Accounts
Summarizing
Omissions
Negotiable

~Beth~


1 comment:

Jim said...

This is a neat one, Beth! We have several accountants in our family. They might smile about the omissions.
I generally don't read any prompt poems until I do it (if I do) but since you are starting thing off I peeked in . I am glad I did.
..
BTW, I was last on the old June's promopts. I did piggy bank. Since then my compputer crashed and things might go slowly. Not a good time for the crash as I am scheduled for some major surger July 18. I'd like to have my computer in my room to write, blog, e-mail, etc. ;)
..