JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

WOW! ~ More Fun Awards! ~ WOW!


Can you believe it!?!
I am in AWE once again.
 When I opened my email I found these wonderful goodies sitting inside.
I just have to say I am amazed and honored each and every time by these little awards beauties.
They have been given to me by Bluebell Books.
You can find her over at:



These awards where given to me for the
 Short Story Slam Week 6-Children's Literature
You can read all the links on Bluebell Books and my entry is:


It amazes me that I am even writing these little short stories and poetry; along with my many life journeys and tales.
Along with all the photos that I have been doing as well.
I have grown so much in the past 7 months that I have been blogging.
What a gift I feel has been given me through this blog.
As has been each of you a gift from God to me as well.
So to be awarded to do something you are totally loving and enjoying....
AMAZING!
That I'm finding such delight and joy in writing and growing through this amazing blog world.
Thank you to each and everyone of you who so graciously come and follow and read me.

If you like to grow in your writing skills, I think this is the place to be. I wasn't sure I could do it. I have been having a great time. I have done two now from over a ta Bluebell Books.
Thank you to Missy and Jingle for their awesome prompts and beautiful awards.

Magical Wish

Lovable Blog Award

Outstanding Blogger Award

Friendship Award

The Most Eloquent Poet Award

Your Blog Deserves A Fabulous Bling Award



Are you as amazed as I am by your blog and the achievement's that you have accomplished through your blog?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your awards! It is always nice to be acknowledged by your peers.

Southhamsdarling said...

Many congratulations on that latest award, and all the other ones to go with it. You must be doing something right! Hee Hee!! I am so pleased for you and you really do deserve every one of them.

Rainbow said...

Bethe,
You are so deserving of the awards you get. I couldn't think of a better blogger to give every award to. You blog continues to inspire me in every way.

Blessings
Rainbow