JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, July 4, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 131

 I knew I would have to find something that would say Fourth of July!
This is our flag!
It belonged to my grandparents.
I am honored to be the owner of it now.
A proud American!
Today we will celebrate our Independence.
God Bless America!



Let Freedom Ring

Do you have something special that you like to do on the fourth?


1 comment:

Southhamsdarling said...

We've seen that flag before Bethe, and you are right, you just had to feature it today for American Independence Day. I think it is wonderful that this same flag used to belong to your grandparents. Enjoy this special day my friend. God bless America and God bless our two countries.