JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, July 15, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 142


CK the artist!
I was laughing as she ducked her head as I took this picture.
I was really hoping her head would have stayed up.
This was left outside the school class room.
Hmmm.....
School is out?
I wonder if they are teaching nature art classes to all the little woodland creatures.
I wonder?
 Are the little creatures coming to take their art lessons?
{Smiling}


CK My Artist


Are you an artist?




1 comment:

Southhamsdarling said...

Good one! No, unfortunately, I'm not an artist, but I would love to be able to sit somewhere and paint watercolours.