JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thankful Thursday~


Here comes Thankful Thursday.
I am so happy it is here too!
You know if the truth be known some days and weeks are harder then others.
So reflecting on the good makes it a bright day and makes all the ugly go away.
I am glad to share and find all that I am grateful and thankful for. I know I have many things even when times are tough.
 It makes all the bad seem silly in the grand scheme of things.
So come along and lets see all the wondrous gifts and treasures of things that you have to be grateful and thankful for.
Join in with Tara over at "Undeserving Grace".

  1. Friends that come to your defense
  2. Fans to cool the house down
  3. Neighbors that want to have a safe environment for all to live in. An environment where kids can play safely and not worry about people or things that may cause them harm or others.
  4. My daughters love
  5. Being able to call my granddaughter McKinzee and talk to her about what she wants for her birthday. As well making sure she has her moms cell number!
  6. God's amazing grace daily!
  7. My "Cascade Ice" drinks
  8. When my hubby is calm when I'm acting like the world is falling apart
  9. The support of wonderful family and friends
  10. Time with old friends
  11. Moisturizer and lotion for my face and body
  12. Freedom of speech
  13. Extra days off
  14. Dining out
  15. Mascara

http://www.undeservingrace.com/
Do you have favorite thankful or grateful this week that made it all worth it?



2 comments:

Southhamsdarling said...

What a lovely list you have compiled there, Bethe. As you so rightly say, we have SO much to be thankful for and so many blessings in our lives. I love number 15 - hee hee!!

Rainbow said...

Bethe
What a lovely list:) We all have so much to be thankful for, my list could go on and on

Blessings
Rainbow
PS glad you are ok!