Here comes Thankful Thursday.
I am so happy it is here too!
You know if the truth be known some days and weeks are harder then others.
So reflecting on the good makes it a bright day and makes all the ugly go away.
I am glad to share and find all that I am grateful and thankful for. I know I have many things even when times are tough.
It makes all the bad seem silly in the grand scheme of things.
So come along and lets see all the wondrous gifts and treasures of things that you have to be grateful and thankful for.
Join in with Tara over at "Undeserving Grace".
- Friends that come to your defense
- Fans to cool the house down
- Neighbors that want to have a safe environment for all to live in. An environment where kids can play safely and not worry about people or things that may cause them harm or others.
- My daughters love
- Being able to call my granddaughter McKinzee and talk to her about what she wants for her birthday. As well making sure she has her moms cell number!
- God's amazing grace daily!
- My "Cascade Ice" drinks
- When my hubby is calm when I'm acting like the world is falling apart
- The support of wonderful family and friends
- Time with old friends
- Moisturizer and lotion for my face and body
- Freedom of speech
- Extra days off
- Dining out
Do you have favorite thankful or grateful this week that made it all worth it?