JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 146


NIV

John 17: 1-5

After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed:
"Father, the time has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you. For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him. Now this is eternal life; that they may know you,the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. I have brought you glory on earth by completing the work you gave me to do. And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.'

This picture was taken of this beautiful wood curving of the Lord Jesus praying.
It is hanging in the entry way of a church that I visit when traveling.
I thought it was so beautiful!

Lord Jesus
Praying

Do you take picture of pictures that touch you?




1 comment:

Southhamsdarling said...

What an amazing wood carving that is, and a lovely photo. The colours are quite wonderful. Inspirational! I guess you are now home again safe and sound.