JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, July 9, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 136


The peonies are so beautiful!
I have taken several pictures of them.
I love how the big green leaves are wrapped around the beauty of this pink delight.
It seems so warm and sweet.
A reminder of of Gods love for me.
As He tenderly holds and wraps me in His loving care.
Caring for my every need.
Just as it appears that the leaves are doing for this beautiful peonies.
Truly this could go up as a pink Saturday as well as my 365 picture's.
Can you believe that I am already on #136.
How time flies!
When you are having fun!



Connected

When you see certain things do they remind you of God's love for you?


3 comments:

Southhamsdarling said...

Hi Bethe. The Peony must be one of the most beautiful flowers out there. I absolutely love them and, especially, that wonderful colour pink in your photo. I see God's love all around me my friend. Blessings.

Susie Swanson said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful Peony. It is just gorgeous. Mine have already bloomed and gone in my part of the world..You can copy my poem and share it, I am honored, let me know if they liked it, Blessings to you..Susie

Rainbow said...

OH Bethe, Peonies are amazing mom's hasn't bloomed yet it is so pretty *white* and pink
I see God's love all around me every time I go outside.
Today however I think at 103 there isn't going to be much beauty much longer as everything is swiveling up to a crisp. Please pray for us to get much needed rain.

Blessings
Rainbow