JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Awards & Gifts Given

Well away on my little traveling adventure to see my beautiful daughters and their families I was blessed once again with wonderful honors and gifts.
It seems whenever I travel wonderful things come about.
Over at Bluebell Books http://bluebellbooks.blogspot.com/  when I took the challenge to write the Short Story Slam week 5;
I was awarded along with others these three beautiful awards for this write:
http://lifesbeautynuggets.blogspot.com/2011/07/image-prompt.html
If you haven't read it please jump on over and check out what all the lovely awards are for.


Short Story Slam Week 5 Writing Challenge Achievement Award

Powerful Writer for Children Award


Write Hard Award



So a say a great BIG thank you to Bluebell books for these lovely awards such a wonderful honor for my writing. Please check her out and her links to other great writers along with wonderful prompts.

I also had a wonderful gift awaiting me from the lovely Gina over at Rainbow's Daily Life
http://rainbowslifejourney.blogspot.com/
She had this lovely little ziggy made for me.
Another great BIG thank you and blessing goes out to Gina for this lovely gift.
Isn't it beautiful?



Don't you love coming home to surprises and gifts that are filled with love?

5 comments:

Southhamsdarling said...

Gosh my friend, how wonderful to come home to all those Awards. Well done you - Congratulations. Your writing is beautiful, so you deserve all those Awards. I love the Powerful Writer for Children Award. Isn't it cute?! Have a lovely weekend.

rainbow said...

Congratulations on the awards you so deserve. I do not leave a comment every time I visit, but I have to check your blog at least twice daily or my day is not complete. THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR INSPIRATION AND SUPPORT. EXTRA LOVE TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

rainbow (Momma Lyn)

Bill C. said...

Congrats on the awards and fine gifts!

Mickie Brown said...

Bethe, Congratulations on your awards--always nice to receive. Thank you for all your nice comments on my posts--I really appreciate them. Whatever that yellow flower is, it is absolutely beautiful--nice shot. I loved listening to Dean Martin too--one of my favorites. Have a great weekend. Mickie :)

Rainbow said...

Bethe,
You are so deserving of the awards you receive. The ziggy's I find and they are special just as you are. They are something out of the norm.

Hope you are doing well :)
Blessings
Rainbow *Gina*