JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Crisis

Going through a crisis here at home.That requires my total attention until I can semi resolve it. I wont be blogging for the time being. My pictures will come up for the 365 a days I will make sure those post. I will try too drop in but things need to be taken care of immediately. So between work and dealing with this there isn't much time left for my blogging.  This crisis will take my time away from my blogging. Possible will be gone for about a week hoping no longer than that. Maybe shorter if I can get it resolved quickly.
Please keep me in your prayers as I deal with this matter. I appreciate it so very much.
Then of course I find this blog healing and very relaxing so you may see me because this brings me such peace.
Blessings

Do you hate not blogging when you have to break away?

7 comments:

Undeserving Grace said...

I will keep you in my prayers my dear! I hope you feel and see God all around you!
{tara}

Susan in SC said...

Prayers for you in dealing with this crisis. We will be here when you get back!

rainbow said...

So sorry you are having a crisis, you are such a BLESSING to all of us. Hope it is over quick you feel GOD'S work and presence in all that is going on. Many prayers and BLESSINGS are sent your way. LOVE TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

Linda said...

Beth, I am sorry you are going through a crisis. I have prayed for this unspoken request. May God's grace be sufficient for this need, and may it bring you through.

Take Care!

Linda

Unknown said...

my sweet friend. I send you my love, support and prayers that this crisis is resolved and you feel His love surround you during this time.

Southhamsdarling said...

My dear friend bethe - sending you my love and, most importantly, my prayers that He will help you get through this moment in time. I hope that whatever it is, it will soon pass my friend. I pray that things will be resolved as soon as possible for you. Take care.

Rainbow said...

Bethe,
I am praying for your silent request and that God puts his hand down on you no matter what you are going thru. Lord, we lift Bethe& her family as you know the crisis that they are going through. Only you dear Lord can lay your hands upon them and make things great (as we know you never put more upon us than what we can handle) in Jesus name AMEN

Blessings
Rainbow