JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, July 8, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 135

More pictures from the field across the street.
It seems I haven't done much adventuring.
I guess I need to do that.
Though CK and I do have fun on our little jaunts across the street for our walks.
I found this laying in the field surrounded by the blackberry bush pushing through.
Looks like someone may have wanted to have a picnic here at one time.
Just found this unusual.
Stretching my photographer eyes and skills so I can grow a bit in this photography skill.
Funny what you can make a picture of.


Lost Picnic Area

Do you like taking photos of unusual things?



2 comments:

Amy said...

Great shot..

Rainbow said...

this is sweet!~~ I love taking pictures of unusual things. thank you for sharing

blessings
Rainbow