JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, July 14, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 141


This little beauty was found in the school yard garden.
It is always amazing to me to see what little finds that CK and I will find on our walks.
They aren't as long as they once where, but we still enjoy our outings.
We still find lots of little gifts and treasures along the path we take.
I think  the Lord knows we look for our treasure and He has yet to fail us.

School Yard Beauty

Do you like to find daily treasures and gifts through your daily journey's?


2 comments:

Linda said...

Oh yes Beth...there are many treasures along our daily paths...and we just need to open our eyes and anticipate them.

Too often we hurry through life without noticing the gifts along the way.

Thanks!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Rainbow said...

This is beautiful!!! thank you for sharing
Blessings
Rainbow