JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, July 11, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 138


Another stolen photo from Anthony's Face Book.
I did get a bit of the story on this one.
As I was a bit concerned with the cut on his noise.
He was goofing around and put on the goggles to dive in the pool. He thought it was deeper than it was and the goggles scrapped his nose.
It could have been much worse. Praise the Lord! His angles were watching over him.
And a blessing that his Auntie is a nurse.
I know there is much more to this story.
But....
I don't know if I will get it or not.
Just glad all turned out well.
I'm so grateful he post pictures once in a while.
He is getting so big!
It looks as though he will be towering over us all soon.


Aunties Love Is The Best


Do you have a pool in your yard or do you go swimming somewhere else?




4 comments:

BNM said...

Hey I cant reply to your comments in email.. I was just going to say that the blog bash was cancelled and I had no idea before I posted that post lol! Sorry about that :D

Linda said...

Oh my...I am so glad he wasn't hurt worse. He sure is a cutie...and so is his Auntie.

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Southhamsdarling said...

Lovely happy photo, but his poor nose! Gosh, that must have been really sore. Blessings to you my friend.

Rainbow said...

OUCH!!! I hated that when I was his age!!! thank you for sharing please tell me how you swipe pictures off facebook?

Blessings
Rainbow