JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

National Cemetery ~ Shared Photo

This photo came across my email via a friend of mine.
It was one of those photos that you just want to share.
You just have to pass it along and let the world see the
amazing grace, beauty, and strength that is held within it.
Representing so much more than a cemetery.
It surely speaks for its self.
I just had to share it.

Taken at the National Cemetery in Minneapolis on a June morning as it appeared in the Minneapolis Star/Tribune.


Our symbol standing guard.

What takes your breathe away?

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Wow! This is amazingly surreal.

Southhamsdarling said...

Lovely photo shot in that morning mist. All those graves. Very sad. That isn't a real eagle, is it?!

Rainbow said...

Wow what a shot!!! That Eagle looks like he is protecting that particular solider.

Thisisme, that Eagle is very real.

Thank you for sharing
Blessings
Rainbow