JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 7

Here is a picture I took at Multnoham Falls this Sunday when I stopped to enjoy the view. It was a bit brisk out there. So many people wandering around take photos an just enjoying the beautiful scenes of nature. But don't you know there is always something that does. happen. There was a family taking photos here at this exact spot when I was leaving. The little girl fall into the very cold icy water. It was a bit frightening to watch. But she was rescued by her dad. All ended well. Praise the Lord.


Stillness



Do you ever see crazy things when out traveling and wonder why?






Socrates Is Downstairs





 

1 comment:

Southhamsdarling said...

That really is a beautiful peaceful picture. How awful about that little girl falling into the icy cold water. Thank goodness her dad rescued her so quickly.