JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.

This one is truly funny to me! As I have gotten into a lot of trouble with allot of friends in the past and we have had a great time. Some I don't think I even have pictures of. Which is probably a very good thing.
I have been researching old photos and scanning some since I don't really know what each question here is going to ask. I find it hard to just pick one photo for each one. But then again it is just a game. It is where I am at.
So I have picked my Friend Ms. Sal. She and I have surely gotten into some crazy things in our day. We have had more fun then a barrel of monkeys. We have known each other long enough to know what the other is thinking and says to them "Don't go there!" And of course "we" want to go there. We have defiantly shared in more laughter and tears then we care to count. I'm so grateful for her friendship and love. I just wished we lived closer so we could find new and crazy things to do together.
As our children were little we found many things to do as they grew we grew crazy with them. As grandmothers we still find time to have that crazy fun!
Though we live hundreds of miles apart when we get together its like no time has lapsed. Still time for a bit of crazy fun! I cannot wait until our next visits and adventure! I'm sure we will find something to get into. And "Not the goat on the hill" either. Maybe something a bit tamer.



YEA!
Not that darn camera again!?!






1 comment:

Southhamsdarling said...

How lovely to have someone you can still be really silly with. Let's hope you can meet up with your friend again fairly soon. Hope you are feeling a bit better today.