JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Feeling Yuk!

I was going to try and do some hops since I'm  home and not feeling well at all. Yes! The bug came and it doesn't want to leave. I have no desire to have it here. I feel so zapped. It is taking all my energy to even type this little message. I'm so ready to go back to bed and sleep some more. I have only been up for a short while. I don't even feel like coffee. That is when you know I'm ill! So clean those keyboards get out the Lysol. Don't let that Little creepy bug come by an park at your office desk. It will take and sap everything out of you and you won't accomplish a thing except wanting more sleep. Off to rest and cure this aliment. As I don't do sick and this bug must leave. Even hubby doesn't want to be around me. So remember that it is that time of year when those little bugs like to come and find their way to you and park awhile. Praying you all stay healthy and well. Enjoy the day! I know I will be resting the day away. So I will be up and running tomorrow.

The sick bed

How are you feeling today?

3 comments:

Southhamsdarling said...

Oh poor you! I do hope that bug doesn't hang around for too long and that you will soon be feeling much better. As you know, I've been knocked out for 3 weeks now, and it's not nice, especially when you're not used to feeling poorly! Get well soon. Sending a big (((hug))) x

Laura said...

Beth, I'm so sorry you've been under the weather...yes, lysol! Thank God for it. :) Thank you for stopping by playdates...you should still be able to put up your linky, I never close out the posts. When you enter your specific blog url, there should be an http already there. Do not erase that one, just add yours to it and it should work fine. Let me know if you need more help. Playdates with God is always a special time for me, so I'm glad to welcome you along :)

stlavonlady said...

So sorry your are not feel well, Beth. I do hope you get feeling better soon. Thank goodness for lysol! As you read in my last post I am a bit a clean freak and germ freak. lol I say that so lightly. Lysol is like my BFF.

Get your rest and hope you feel better soon! I alwasy love hearing from you and reading what is going on!

Julie :)