JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 12 - A picture of something you love.

Day 12 - A picture of something you love.


Which One Shall I Wear?

Gosh this one is a bit difficult to answer. Because really it is something I love, not someone I love. Hmmm.... How do I pick what I love. I have favorite clothes that I love. I have favorite items in my home that make my home my home that I cherish.
Since I have been trying to learn to purge and not get attached to things it makes it a bit harder. But I "LOVE" all my things. Then I think that sounds so funny.
But I think I will pick something totally out there.
Some will say YES! that is what she loves.
And it is so true. "I LOVE MY SHOES!"
I say "I'm too Cute for my shoes!"
And Yes! That is a suitcase above those "Shoes." I was traveling. I took the whole corner spot for my stuff. As I shared my room with three other ladies. And I had to have that many pairs of "Shoes" with me. I'm a "Shoe" junkie. A pair for each outfit is my preferred style. Of course this was before the cost of baggage. So you might say I had a piece of luggage just for my "Shoes." I would have brought more on this trip but ..... I was trying to learn to par down. "I LOVE MY SHOES!"


Do you have a favorite pair of shoes? Or you a shoe junkie?




2 comments:

Erin O'Riordan said...

When was now-7-year-old niece was still little enough for a stroller, her favorite word was "Shoes." Whenever my SIL and I went to the mall, we had to push her through the shoe department so she could look.

Miss Janet said...

I like shoes VERY much! Especially shoes like your black, blue and teal colored ones! ;)

I'm a size 9!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. It could be possible for you to speak to a small group of ladies at the homeless shelters. That would be a great place to start!

:) Janet

www.homeward4.blogspot.com