JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, March 4, 2011

Five Question Friday

Here I am at it once again. Hoping and finding so much to see, read and do. You girls are a busy crew and I love each one of your sites. They bring me much joy and delight. I enjoy reading and getting to know you as much as one can through a computer blog. The information you have is like a well of wealth all of its own. All caught up in my wonderful little computer. Places to see and go. Things to use and how to clean and tidy up. So much information I will never lack in finding just what I need and how to do. The crafts, wonderful crafts and talents. Thank you each for welcoming me into your little slice of your world. The games and the links the challenges, OH WHAT FUN! So here we go again with another great find.
 
 
 
 
1. Have you ever forgotten your child in a store or at school?
Not that I recall. But I did lose my oldest daughter in a large crowd and it scared the heck out of me.

2. Where did you go on your very first date? (Like...first first, not first with your spouse or current significant other!)
My that was sososo very long ago for me. I would have to say it was either an afternoon matinee or the gym where they transformed it into a roller rink on the weekend. The wonderful wonders of growing up in rural America in the late 60's early 70's.
My best bet would be in the gym at the roller rink.

3. What's your "silly" fear? (We're not talking water and heights.)
Goodness! I have had plenty of them. Lets see... That I will never be able to pass the water at a formal dinner with out spilling the entire water pitcher.

4. Confrontation: do you cause it, deal with is as it comes, or run far far away?
I have done all of the above at all different times and points in my life. I think it really depends on the situation for me and who I have to confront. I hate confrontation as a rule. But over the years have gotten much better at it. My naturally tendencies is to run and flee in the other direction.

5. Wood floors or carpet?
I prefer natural wood floors. Much easier to clean.  They are also more beautiful. But love rugs to keep my feet warm. But if I must chose I chose wood floors. 
 
 
 
 


Do you like to play games?




No comments: