JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.

Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.

You know I thought about picking my mom as she is my "Rock". She is always there and she is mom. I cannot imagine life without her. But the cycle of  life is that she will go home to be with the Father before us. That is the way life is designed.

But... the truth of the matter is and the reality is I think it would be harder to loss my husband and try to imagine life without him.
He is my life partner through the crazy things in life the ups the downs the in between. He is there. We fight we love and we play. But most of all he is my best friend and companion in life. He holds my heart in his hand. I don't even think he knows that either. But.. he does!
He drives me crazy! He knows how to tug at my heart! He knows how to get my dander up! He knows what makes me laugh. He knows what brings a smile to my face. He knows what is important to me. He reminds me of the laughter we have shared through the years. He allows me to be me. He doesn't hold me back from the things I need to do to grow as a person.  He helps keep me grounded even when I don't want to be. He encourages me when I need it and reminds me that God is with us. He sings songs to me and dances through life holding my hand side by side.
What could be sweeter or grander than living life with your best friend dancing and writing the song of your life together as one.
He cooks which is most important in my book. You see I don't like to cook. He learned to cook under a five star Continental Chef in Sacramento as a young man. He learned really good too! He also learned to cook from his mother as well She was an awesome cook! I'm so glad he learned how to cook some of her yummy dishes she use to prepare.
He choose another life path instead of cooking though. Cooking is a passion of his and he does allot of cooking for allot of events and of course me!
One of the many reason I had to say YES! When he asked me to marry him. Not to mention my daughters had picked him. They fall in love with him. He use to watch them while I was at work. They made jewelry out of fishing lures. Hmmm.... They should have been in bed. He is allot of fun!
He loves the great outdoors. Lately you wouldn't know it though. Need to get him back out in the fishing boat and other loves of his life. The "BIG" joke when we where first married is that he wouldn't be able to give up his other "woman" the fishing boat. I was widow to her many times. Now I seem to play widow to the sports channel. Hey it could be worse!
But honestly it would be hard to imagine my life without him. He is the one I love to dance through life with. I want to rock in a rocker with him when I'm old and grey. I want to walk hand in hand with our walkers one day in a new dance in life as we grow old and grey. I want to share the story's of the "Good ol' Days" with our grandchildren and great grandchildren. The dance we shared hand in hand. "My hubby",  I couldn't imagine life without.

NIV
Ephesians 5:25-28
Husbands,love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or winkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself.


My Love My Hubby!

Who is your special someone you couldn't live without?








1 comment:

Southhamsdarling said...

That was a very touching and loving tribute to your hubby, and lovely photo as well. It is so good that you have now found your soul mate and that is he such a lovely 'dad' to your daughters. Aren't you the LUCKY one that he can cook lovely meals as well. OH! If only I had that - that really would be the icing on the cake. Hope you're now feeling much better and have more energy again.