JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, March 6, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 12

CK girl and I had a perfectly lovely walk this dreary Saturday morning. We had fun going another direction out of our usually patterned walk. She chose to go in a short walk on the back side of the fenced in school area. Which turned out to be rather fun. We both found many interesting things for both of us to be entertained as we walked and  looked about. I found new pictures to take. Most fascinating of all I found the school windows to be the most fascinating to take picture's of. I call them my window mirrors. They turned out lovely. I love the fact that it gave an appearance of us being inside the classrooms or the doors. The trees the sky all the beauty captured around us through the lens of the camera and the mirrored windows. It was a double vision of beauty. I think CK girl had just as much fun as I did. Nothing more fun then to explore new areas and things we haven't before. We have so much fun on our outings and walks. I can hardly wait till it warms up a bit and all around us. Life will be blooming with new zeal and adventures awaiting us. So we will be finding all kinds of new things to see and CK girl to smell.

NIV
Psalms 84:10
Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked.



Let me in! Let me out!

Do you like going on walks in any kind of weather?


Socrates Is Downstairs


2 comments:

Kathy said...

Hi, I'm late visiting from yesterday's SWS, but better late than never :) I love your window mirror photo. I enjoy walking, too, but lately I prefer to ride my bicycle...makes me feel like a kid again :) Thanks for your visit and comment to my blog. Hope you'll visit again!

stlavonlady said...

Sounds like you and CK girl had a wonderful walk. I really enjoy a walk in the early orning when it is a little warm and there is still a cool breeze. When there is not much action and the earth and still pretty quiet and still. So peaceful.
I don't like walkinf and the hot hoe humidity and blazing sun. No fun! : /

Always fun to read what you are up to. Have a great Sunday and talk to you soon!

Julie