JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.

Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.


This was really easy for me I have always wanted to go to Australia. I don't think there isn't any place there that I don't want to go and see in Australia. I have picked a few of the places I would like to see. I could have have just gotten lost in any one of these photos and the many others I was looking at.
I could take a short trip right here from my computer key board and monitor. Guss I will see you when I get back from my short trip. Need to go and visit all those beautiful places. 
So I put the map us just because I love everything about this country. I think it would be wonderful to go there. So God, willing maybe someday before I go home to be with the Lord I will get to go. It is defiantly on the "Bucket List".
One of the spots that I don't have a picture of on here is going to the "Out Back" for sure. I cannot tell you why.  I would love to hike and sight see in that area for at least a week. I have forever for as long as I can remember. But ...... that's along with so many other places the zoo, waterfalls. So much to see in the beauty of this rich country. The city's, the countryside, the beaches, the people.
I have left the link where i found all these beautiful pictures. Go check them out. It will take you on a mini vacation right in your own room form your computer. You will be transport for a short time of R&R.

Sydney Opera House


The Great Barrier Reef





                                                                  www.nature-talk.com


 Where is your dream vacation at?





No comments: