JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Things that make me Smile

So I'm not creativity at all but I wanted to try and have some fun with this. I may try some of these projects when I'm feeling better. But if you are at all creativity I suggest you go check out "Words of Me". She has the fun journal project going on for the next month that isn't just about blogging. Very cool!
So her theme for today was "Things that make you smile."

My three awesome daughters


My oldest and a few of the gang

Mom and her middle beauty


Youngest with her fine crew
My grandchildren make me smile huge smiles every time I see them


The Harris Gang
My husband when he cooks and cleans the kitchen after wards. (Actually He makes me smile allot)

Happy Hubby!
My CK girl

CK Girl
Spending time with my family and loved ones

Friends

Ms. Carol
Lots of girl time

MK Girls having fun!
Traveling

Pittock Mansion
Summer fun in the sun

Pool fun!
Just to mention a few of the things that make me smile.


Enjoying the sun
 
 



What makes you smile?

No comments: