JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.

Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.

Well this one isn't hard for me at all. If any of you know I cannot I repeat cannot stand mice of any kind! I have a real over whelming fear of them. I cannot explain why. But I can tell you if you have ever saw any of those old cartoons where the women would jump over tables and chairs. I will gladly say I was most likely the model for those cartoons.
I actually have jumped high and over a person one time to flee from the dreaded mouse. All where extremely shocked! Not I! But it is true!
Just writing this makes me nervous thinking they are lurking around, awaiting to attack me at any un given minute. I know sounds sosososo funny! Bu that fear is so very real.
I even had to look for a somewhat cutesy picture to put on here.
What's really weird is I have had hamsters for my daughters and just loved them. Makes no sense since they are in the same family.

Now that you all are laughing hysterically, my question to you is what is your dreaded fear?


No comments: